The work program of the Network will be proposed by the Secretariat on a yearly basis and submitted to the Advisory Group for inputs, discussion and approval. The key broad annual activities of the African Think Tank Network will be:
- Annual Africa Think Tank Summit
- Consultative Forums (according to needs and resources, targeting specific countries, themes and/or actors)
- Targeted trainings and exchange programs for learning and exchange of experience
- On demand interventions/initiatives
- Production and dissemination of knowledge products and services
- Participation to diverse events organized by regional, continental or international organizations
The working modalities of the members shall consist of face-to-face meetings, plus conference calls and written communication as appropriate.